Friday, November 11, 2016

Colorful Weekend

Hello, Darlings!

It’s already November now, and the holidays are coming. I am so excited that these holidays bring some of the best sales of the year. During the great sale, I have bought a Kindle to keep a good reading hobbit. And I absolutely love it. Anyone who would be love to recommend some books are much welcomed.
Have you ever noticed that the sale season has come earlier this year? When shop early, there are more styles and size to choose from. But if I wait to shop later, I can always get a better price if there is still the perfect size. When I choose a dark color dress, my husband always prefer to see me wearing pink. Last Saturday, I purchased two jackets at reasonable prices for the upcoming winter. The easy method way to match my jacket is a pink floral dress. Pink or blush is also my favorite color. This color suits me well, and easier to match other items in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥