Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Suppliers Review: Alpha Events Management


Emcee: Alpha Events Management (Wedding Coordination) - óóóó (5 stars)
Peso Power: 4,500 (Hotel and Church coordination)


I wouldn’t know what I would do without them on our wedding day. They were really hands on and would do anything for the bride and the groom. I was able to book them at a discounted rate (from 7k I guess down to 4,500) and I’m proud to say that I am one of their happy and contented clients.  They seem to have all the solutions to any problems that may arise during a wedding day.  They were very concerned and super particular with the details of the wedding.  (So to Billy, Ghie-Ann and Cherry, sobrang salamat sa inyo!) –also to Marj who have been very helpful the entire wedding preps.

And again, before I forget, even if we only booked them for hotel and church coordination, they also helped us in the reception without asking for an extra charge! Beat that? 4,500 for an OTD already. Haha Such a great steal! 

9 comments:

  1. It would be so nice if the world was filled with people like you <3 I actually host frequently for Alpha Events Management and they are like a family to me. And comments like this really keep the fire burning and hopefully will inspire them to strive harder and keep best practices. <3

    Once again - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww! thank you so much Juizy! ♥ ( if you're the host that most of the brides in Female network are raving about, i just want to let u know that they always say positive feedback bout you.)

      Delete
    2. thanks Katrina!! Yeah i guess that would be me hahaha.. i'm the naughty one who traps the groom into doing something crazy haha :) you may check out my fanpage www.facebook.com/juizyhost would be great if you can drop by at my page. hope to meet you soon... though we haven't met, but i can feel that you are a wonderful person and Alpha Events Team are definitely lucky to have had the privilege of helping you out with your event :) all the best my dear!

      Delete
    3. next time a bride to be asks for a reputable emcee and a very good emcee, i would surely refer you ♥♥♥ sayang we never had the chance to work together.

      Delete
    4. so sorry for the late response :) all the best mrs. A!!! <3

      Delete
  2. your blog is very helpful! reading and learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you!!! i just can't sign off on this blog. i can't get enough of wedding preps. haha

      Delete
  3. Hi! We're also getting Marj. :) Thanks for your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! that's nice to know :) you can never go wrong with AEM :) please extend my regards to Marj ♥ happy preps!

      Delete

Leave your questions here ♥