Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Suppliers Review: Edible Wedding Favors (Oatmeal Cookies by Macey)

Rating: óóóóó (5 stars)
Rates undisclosed; EXTRA super presyong kaibigan! :D haha




Long before Mark and I started with wedding preps, I have been a big fan of Macey’s oatmeal cookies already. I would order dozens of cookies from her, stock it on our pantry, and munch it whenever I want. My mom, who is also a diabetic, loves her cookies. Even my dad and my little sister who happens to be very mapili enjoy eating it. Sama pa natin my in-laws; because her cookies are really delicious!

And since her cookies are delicious plus affordable, I asked her to make cookies as a part of our wedding favors.  True enough, my guests really enjoyed munching it (plus the fact that the reception started a bit late) and were thankful that we gave these cookies while waiting for the program to start. 

While she baked the cookies, I am proud with the workaround that Mark and I did for the packaging! We only used the ordinary brown paper bag and stapled the wedding favor tags I have created thru weddingchicks.com ;)

I just realized that I used the word cookies too much! 
Contact Info: 09224748566 & 09157995212
She also makes cupcakes, banana bread, snickerdoodles, choco chips, blueberry cheesecake and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥