Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Suppliers Review: Great Eastern Hotel

Great Eastern Hotel - óóóóó 
Peso Power: 98,000 (Good for 100 pax)






More pictures herehttp://bloggingb2b.blogspot.com/2012/05/glimpse-of-our-wedding-reception.html


I have read negative reviews about the hotel, but since our budget for the wedding is only limited, Mark and I never had hesitations dealing with this hotel. The way how they took care of us, and managed our endless revisions in the contract was really SUPERB. The negative reviews about their reception didn’t give too much justice with the way how they handled our event. They were 100% A-okay and was very accommodating and hospitable. It may not be as lavish as the other hotels in Makati, but their services really exceeded our expectations.

To be honest, few weeks before our wedding, I had doubts with the way how they are going to facilitate and decorate the venue, but the moment hubby and I had our grand entrance on the staircase, I was really stunned with the way they decorated the venue.  

OUR GRAND ENTRANCE! ☻ 
When it comes to food, I can pretty say that even if the set-up is lauriat, the servings were more than enough. I can’t vouch for the taste, because hubby and I weren’t able to eat during reception due to excitement. hehe. ☻

However, if I am going to rate their food in Cafe de Chine (GEH's buffet) I am going to give them a perfect score.

2 comments:

  1. nice setup! the price is reasonable and the place is huge! too bad i didn't know of GEH when i was looking for a reception venue.

    nice blog you got here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i must agree with you; they do have reasonable rates and this is such a great blessing for all budgeted bride to be's ;) happy preps on your upcoming wedding! Godbless you and your soon to be husband.

      Delete

Leave your questions here ♥