Friday, September 2, 2011

What's up with Tiffany Chairs?


Tiffany chairs had a great impact to me while I was still scouting for caterers during the first quarter of the year. I have been very frustrated to find a supplier that offers a complete package including Tiffany chairs. So what’s up with Tiffany chairs that really made me gaga over it? I really don’t know, but I find this elegant, and it has been a part of my dream before to have Tiffany chairs on my wedding day. If not to all my guests, at least to the presidential table.Hehe. I guess, this is also a factor for other bride-to-be’s. We want the wedding reception to look elegant and having these types of chairs, accents the venue as well.  And so I searched for major suppliers, but most of them only offer these types of chairs unless you get their most expensive rate; or if you have a nice account executive, I bet you can get these chairs without an extra cost.
Before I got in touch with some of the caterers we were supposed to get before (but to be clear, we’re no longer getting a caterer since GEH will take care of our food,) I take a look at the set up they’ve previously done for a wedding, and if I don’t see any tiffany chairs at all, I immediately crossed them out on my list. So to cut the story short, I did find great suppliers offering tiffany chairs as a part of their package, but of course, I eventually decided to let go of this idea. It’s just a chair Katrina, this would contribute more expenses to your wedding day so let go of it – (my alter ego explained to me). So good bye.
So for other brides who are looking for a caterer that offers tiffany chairs even if you don’t get the most expensive package, you might want to to check Quidos Grill & Café ;) The last time I checked with them, their Standard package is only 45K good for 120Pax, plus free use of tiffany chairs ;) -- (There are other caterers offering tiffany chairs for free, but their rates are quite expensive if compared to Quidos) ;)
Below are some of the pictures I grabbed from their multiply account from one of their previous catered events.



Disclaimer - I am not working for Quido's - but just wanted to share this helpful supplier that made my heart leap when I found out that they do offer Tiffany chairs so long you get the Wedding/ Debut package ;)  http://www.quidosgrill.com/cmenupackages2.html


Rental for Tiffany chairs for other suppliers is: 100 to 120 per piece ;) For other couples who also want to have their guests to take a sit on something unique -  they can also check the Ghost chair ;) Rental per piece is 160.00 (sourced through Sulit.com.ph)


http://www.onestylishbride.com/wedding-ideas-2/wedding-reception-ideas/ghost-chairs/

6 comments:

  1. We got Quidos sis! But we're still thinking if we'll ask them to put ribbons sa chairs. What do you think is better? Okay kaya kung walang ribbons yung chairs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful and informative sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro - okay naman din ang may ribbons, pero , i prefer nung simple set up lang :) minimalist ako kuno. heheh. :) pero bro, what's ur motif ? may nakita din kasi ako na may ribbons ang tiffany chairs, super ganda din, wag lang super bright tlaaga ang colors =) pero looking at Quido's set up, maganda naman talaga pag may ribbons. kaya go with the ribbons na bro!!! heheh. gulo ko ba? :D @sis akasha- thank you so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! wonderful chairs...
    http://www.eventspartner.com.sg/catalogue.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb decoration ! I will be happy to visit your blog again !

    kids Chair Hire Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions here ♥