Monday, September 12, 2011

Grand food tasting by Josiah's Catering

Josiah’s catering is probably one of the most impressive caterers in the country, and we're quite lucky to savor their set-menu at no extra cost during the 19th ThemesNMotifs bridal fair.
The food presentation during the event was quite remarkable and the table centerpieces were just perfect! How I wish I could have this kind of set up on my wedding day. The attendees were nice and very accommodating, and I guess this is a big part of their marketing strategy too. :D Even if we won’t be a prospected customer of Josiah’s, I am going to rate them 9 out of 10 with the outstanding service they gave us last Sunday. I’ve read some negative comments about their services, but I guess that may be just an isolated case.
Here are some of the pictures we took during the grand food tasting. 
Lovely and elegant centerpieces ♥




Chow time! :)
Entree

Asian Salad for appetizer

Soup - but they served this kind of cold :(
The main course

Dessert with Milo??? LOL
That's my groom! Seems he's enjoying the good food. 


Tada!!!

 
They offer complete amenities for the wedding, but the minimum heads required to avail their package must be 150. Just like the usual suppliers on the bridal fair, couples are entitled to get a lot of freebies if they book them on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥