Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Long cocktail dresses

AS the big day nearly approaches, my own light bulb is working with some great ideas. Ideas that would surely change a big chunk of our wedding concept – and that is our wedding theme.
Vintage played a big role on my ideas for the past few months; however, it has been a challenge for me to inculcate the ideas I have seen on the internet, since buying vintage *props* and *paraphernalia’s* for the big day would contribute more costs.
So, granted that I am a fickle minded and hands on bride to be, I FINALLY decided, as in 100 % sure, that the concept for our big day would be Grecian. When I say theme, it doesn’t mean that the place where the ceremony and reception would be decorated as if we’re on Greece. – It’s an implication that a part of my wedding has a touch of Grecian style.
As opposed to the previous concept, the latter would have a big change in terms of the dress that my wedding entourage would wear. Instead of knee- length dresses, my ladies would now wear long cocktail dresses.  The colors would still remain - and I am pretty confident that Grecian / long cocktail gowns are going to look perfect on color brown. Brown plus gold accessories -  they are just so elegant! I can no longer wait to shop for accessories. Tee hee. 
Some of the inspirations. 









1 comment:

  1. Most cocktail dresses can be worn as a formal outfit or an event outfit. The elegance of the dress just helps make the entire celebration seem to be relatively exceptional.online shopping for clothes

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions here ♥