Monday, September 12, 2011

Themes n Motifs bridal fair ♥

Last Sunday, Mark and I attended to one of the most awaited bridal fairs hosted by Themes N Motifs in SMX Convention Center.
And to experience and make the most of the bridal fair, Mark and I took advantage of the freebies on the said event. Free trial make-up, unlimited photo booth shots, and our favorite part, the grand food tasting by Josiah’s catering!
Foods served were really sumptuous, but we found their packages really out of the budget. Haha. 915 per head with a minimum of 150pax is way beyond our means, and to be honest, the way they presented their food is really not my type. Don’t get me wrong, but the menu they served was really appetizing, however, all the knives, spoons and forks laid on the table is not just my personality. So what’s the purpose of us attending the grand food tasting, knowing that we already have Great Eastern Hotel as a part of our reception suppliers? Nothing: D who doesn’t want to have a free food tasting anyway? ;) 
Our name tags ;)

Registration area :)

Our free loot bag! Contains a  CD of "Everything I Need" the full song version with minus one of the Wedding Expo Philippines jingle composed by international award-winning singer-songwriter, Ms. Trina Belamide (Tell The World of His Love, Now That I Have You, You Made Me Stronger), plus magazines and contact information of the suppliers in the event

We actually had a total of 8 Photo booth samples from 8 different suppliers ♥

One of these days I’ll share some information about the prices of suppliers based on the flyers I’ve collected from the fair. What I love about collecting flyers is I get to compare the prices among the best suppliers and share it with other bride-to-be’s.
For sure, there will be another bridal fair before 2011 ends, and I am certain that this time around, Mark and I are already going to book: Wink (One of our favorite suppliers in the event) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥