Monday, January 16, 2012

Hotel Room for Wedding Preparations at Berjaya Manila Hotel - Checked!

Last Saturday, after work hours, H2b and I got the chance to do an ocular visit to the rooms we have booked for our wedding preps.

 I booked this hotel way back the last quarter of 2011 but only got the chance to visit their show room last weekend. Honestly, I only based my judgment by looking at the pictures posted on their website, and I must say the pictures on their page were really promising. We all know that some pictures look more beautiful as compared to ‘real’ life; but that never stopped me from booking the hotel since I was able to get a huge discount by booking the rooms online.

When the attendant showed us the rooms last Saturday, h2b and I were very glad that we had the chance to avail this promo discount. The rooms were beautiful and clean, and the place really looks cozy.

We booked 2 deluxe room for wedding preparations, and 1 suite room for the night after the wedding. ;)

Sharing some pictures! :) 
Hotel restaurant
Deluxe Premiere



My camera shy husband to be and I.
After checking the rooms, we went straight ahead to St. John Bosco to submit our missalette. Unfortunately, Ms. Ging, the super kind lady who’s assigned to wedding inquiries wasn’t there, so we had to leave the copy to someone else. I am still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the missalette gets approved right away, so we can go ahead and make copies already.
I just can't stop taking pictures of SJB's lovely altar! :D

Parking ;) 
Afterwards, we went to SM Sucat to request copies of Cenomar. Fortunately, there was a season sale in SM, so we were able to buy cocktail dresses for our Secondary Sponsors! I’ll share the pictures once uploaded. :D 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Where is St. John Bosco located? Is is passing by Valley 1 in Paranaque?

    I am currently looking for a church for our upcoming wedding, hope you can help me.

    Thanks in advance.

    Kai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kai, St john bosco is in Makati :) - along pasay road ( just beside the main gate of San Lorenzo Village Makati) land marks: Eurotel and Waltermart.

      Delete
  2. kai, St. John Bosco is in Makati.di po ito yung sa Paranaque. alam ko kasi may don bosco din sa pque. :)
    st., john bosco is along pasay road, (just beside San Lorenzo Village Makati) your land marks: Eurotel and Waltermart. this is also beside don bosco school. Hth.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions here ♥