Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My friend's wedding ♥

Yesterday, I was able to witness two lovely couples exchanged their vows in front of God and their loved ones. It was such a great feeling to see someone unfold the real meaning of Love – most especially these days that a lot of marriages are falling apart.

The moment I saw my friend marched the aisle to meet her husband to be (now her husband na) on super lovely wedding gown, I almost cried and can really feel the happiness in her eyes. It was one of the best weddings I have seen so far–nothing really beats an intimate and simple wedding. I am really glad that everything went well and no destructions happened on her most awaited day. I am really happy for my friend, most especially I know some of the most stressful moments she had during her wedding preps.

So to you Di, and to her hubby Karl, congratulations and best wishes to both of you! Just like what the priest said during the homily, marriages are not made in heaven. And if the time comes you feel something’s wrong with your marriage, please bear in mind that I am just here, to remind you guys, what happened on January 17, 2012. I will and always be thankful that I was able to witness your wedding ceremony. Again, congratulations and I am looking forward to see your cute babies!!! 

P.S.: Right after Di's wedding ceremony and party I felt more and excited and can no longer wait for my own wedding! Oh, I just can’t wait to exchange vows with my husband to be! ;) LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR THIS YEAR 2012!!!



With my fellow 2012 Brides ♥ Aileen who's getting married on March, Michelle on Feb, Me on May while Joyce on December ♥


While waiting for the ceremony to start









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥