Sunday, November 6, 2016

Suppliers Review: Picsteria (Photobooth)


Photobooth: Picsteria óóóóó (5 stars)
Rates: 4,900 (3 hours unlimited printing, customized backdrop, free props and 1 attendant)

Mabentang mabenta ito sa guests namin & they really enjoyed posing in the booth!


Hubby and I found out about Picsteria during the Theme’s & Motif bridal fair but didn’t get the chance to book them on the spot. Few months after the said fair, I contacted them again, and ask if we can still book them with the rates they have offered us during the event. The owner was kind enough to accommodate us, and gave us the same price they offered on the fair.

To be honest, I had a hard time trying to get in touch with the owner because he seldom replies via email. I had to text him first and let him know that I sent him an e-mail just so he can send the information that I am asking from him. (like the updated contract and the layout of the backdrop).

Even if their rates are really reasonable as compared to other photobooths in the market, the prints are long-lasting and it doesn’t fade just like the others. The sample that we got from them during the fair still looks the same. Colorful padin =)

Too bad hubby and I weren't able to enjoy it as much as our guests did. We were too busy, and we only had 1 keepsake from them. ♥ I also wanted to have as much pictures with my friends during our wedding, but since we had to attend to our guests, I never had the chance to take pictures with them on the booth. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥