Thursday, May 19, 2011

LIGHTS - action!


Before I slept earlier this morning, I scanned one of my wedding magazines. (Wedding digest) and looked for possible suppliers for MOOD lighting. There were more than 20 companies on the mag which caters exclusively for mood lighting & so I immediately texted them asking for a quotation. Out of 10, only 4 replied. So I was thinking, why put your contact information on a wedding magazine, if you won’t even reply at all. There are suppliers who would prefer customers to call them over the phone, instead of inquiring thru text messages.
One of the suppliers that replied to me was C1 discotech and I was really tempted by the starting price they offered me.
Their packages includes the ff.
16 pcs. Led Par spotlights
2 units moving heads- 575
2 units dmx lighting controller
1 unit follow spotlight
1 unit smoke machine
1 unit bubble machine
5 pcs. light stand
1 lot set of assorted wires and cables accessories
Not bad for a simple wedding reception. Here are the sample actual wedding pictures they sent me: 

Oasis


Sofitel


Jardin de Miramar

























As of right now, I’m not yet really sure if there’s still a need to set up mood lighting on the reception, most especially that GEH has a lot of corkage fees! As far as I can remember, the corkage fee for lights set up starts at 5,600. Looking at the reception pictures we took last March, I’m still torn whether to rent mood lights or not.
Great Eastern Hotel


Grand Ballroom - Great Eastern Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥