Friday, May 20, 2011

Pink & Gold

Pink has always been my favorite color, so I made sure that this shade must be incorporated on our wedding, There came a point that I wanted to wear a pink wedding dress, but I didn’t want people to think that they attended a debut, or a princess themed birthday party instead of a wedding. 

Originally, Mark and I decided to go with Warm Orange plus mocha with a splash of good, which a good friend of mine recommended. Both of us were startled by the color combinations, and decided to go with it. However, one of our friends had this color on their wedding day so we had to change colors. There was a notion of Green and Pink, Brown and Pink as well as with Tiffany Blue and Pink. (See, pink will always be trademark)

Thank you to Martha Stewart weddings online magazine, I was able to find a wedding motif that really suits our theme (Vintage) Pale Pink and Gold. These two colors embodies my personality – Pink (my favorite color); gold (I love glittering things) lol 







Some people might say, why Mark’s choice of color is not even included on our wedding. Black is his fave color, and we didn’t want to add it on our big day. So, the favor is on me! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a
    lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.

    I feel that you just could do with some p.c. to pressure the message home a
    little bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog.
    A great read. I'll certainly be back.
    Here is my weblog album photo de mariage

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions here ♥