Monday, May 23, 2011

Ruffles and over lay for the wedding gown


I already have a concept of the wedding gown that I’m going to wear on our big day. It’s all about ruffles, lining and over lay. However, as of this moment, I still don’t have an idea whether we should get a couturier, or have someone copy the dress I found online (but is that even allowed?); which I think is more affordable. One bridal shop I have in mind right now is in Baclaran (Rosy’s Bridal Shop) – one of the famous patahian in Baclaran, and was once featured in Balitang K. This shop was recommended by Korina Sanchez, most especially if a couple is looking for an inexpensive bride/groom wear. Here are some of their creations:








The other choice I have in mind is Mitch Desunia’s Haute couture. – Mitch has been famous on the fashion industry, and is one of the partners of Hizon’s catering. Her wedding gown price starts at 30k up to 200k, which is apparently out of our budget. Thank goodness, Mitch religiously sends an email to me if she has new promos. One promo that caught my attention is the Summer Bridal collections with reasonable prices with touch of sophistication that suits every dream wedding of every bride. These gowns were worn once by models for a wedding magazine photo shoot. Below are the designs of gowns:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥