Friday, December 9, 2011

Our Wedding Rings ♥

Finally, yesterday morning, I was able to take a picture of the wedding rings we bought from MY Gold SM Sucat. Mark and I can’t help looking at our wedding rings, and yesterday, we practiced how to put the rings on our ring finger. :D (While we uttered: Take this ring, as a sign of my love… yada yada) I just hope fitting of wedding rings, is not as bad as fitting a wedding gown. :D
So here’s the picture of our wedding rings, together with the engagement ring that Mark gave to me last February of 2011. :D (Obviously, the one in the middle is my engagement ring). I took several angles since it’s quite hard to find a good view since I am really not that depth in taking pictures. Good thing my camera has a smart shot and it does the adjustment for me. :D

Katrina




Wedding ring details: 
14 k White Gold
Diamond Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥