Friday, December 9, 2011

The Best Boutonnieres (based from Martha Stewart Weddings)

One of my female network friends (thank you sis Cha) gave me a link from Martha Stewart (if you don’t know her, she’s quite famous and almost all bride to be’s know her!) showing the best boutonnieres that offbeat couples can use on their wedding day.   Proudly, there’s this one boutonniere that is similar with the boutonnieres slash brooches we are going to use on our most awaited day. :D I know I’ve shared this a couple a times already, but I can’t help but smile knowing that the style of our boutonniere has been presented   as the best boutonnieres. There are several pictures shown on the website, and I must say these unique styles are really amazing. I just can’t imagine that there are many couples out there who are really willing to take the extra mile just to have an unconventional style and signature on their wedding day. How I wish my ideas and plans for our wedding day falls in its right place -  Most especially that a lot of our paraphernalias show a great LABOR of LOVE or also known as DIY (Do-It-Yourself)

So here’s a sample picture of the beaded boutonniere I grabbed from their website =) 

Handmade bead-and-wire branches and a chrysanthemum leaf adorned with a decorative pink and bound with waxed linen thread.

Read more at Marthastewartweddings.com: The Best Boutonnieres 

And here's our wedding boutonnieres! ♥ Brown & Pink to match our wedding motif. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥