Thursday, March 22, 2012

Table Names Sample


I admit, I am fickle minded in terms of the “props” and DIY’s I want to use on our wedding reception. And after considering to use accordion pinwheels for the table names (which I am not 100% sure if I am going to forgo this idea), I then decided (maybe for this week.hehe) that we are going to use a simpler table names. I just realized that since we are going to have a Lauriat set up it would be useless if we are going to put a lot of knick knacks as our centerpiece. So goodbye, non-floral centerpieces because I really have to stick with the floral arrangements of GEH inside florist. 

So here's a sample jpeg file that I created using one of my favorite websites; We are going to use this in lieu of the accordion pinwheel idea I had in mind


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥