Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am a proud budgeted and certified bridechilla

First of all, I'd like to greet my H2b a Happy Monthsary! (yeah, I know, there's no such word as Monthsary) ♥ hehe. Looking forward to spend more months, years & decades with you. 

Ever since I started my own wedding blog, I have been receiving emails from other bride to be’s saying that they are thankful to find my blog on the internet.  Some of them are asking for my checklists, while others request a total breakdown of our wedding expenses. These wonderful messages are so priceless and it makes me feel that planning for a wedding is truly satisfying. They make me realize and add up confidence that everything will be fine on our big day. So for those who have emailed me, thank you so much. And for those who are still planning for their big day, just like me, please do not hesitate to ask me questions. I would love to help other bride to be’s who are planning for budgeted wedding.
As much as possible, I want to share the joy I have encountered while preparing for our big day. I want to inspire everyone that planning for a wedding doesn't have to cost a fortune. What's most important is the life after the wedding - and that is marriage. But if you're going to ask me this question, would I spend and splurge that much if my H2b is as rich as Manny Pacquiao? Hell yes! Who doesn't want to have an extravagant wedding anyway? I would not limit myself booking the suppliers as long as we have the means, but unfortunately, that is not the case. I will call myself hypocrite if I would tell that I wouldn't spend that much on our wedding if my H2b and I earn 100,000/ month. ♥
But the thing is, my goal  is not just to make things happen on my wedding day but also to share inspiration to other people specially to those bride to be's who are interested but doesn't require a large amount of money or expensive services/venues just to have their dream wedding. Remember, anything is possible so long as there is careful planning and a lot of help from both parties. 
I do not care if I share ALMOST every detail on our big day, but how can I keep myself from sharing all these things if there really is something to be proud of and be happy for?
So for all bride to be’s out there, just cherish every moment you are encountering while planning for a wedding. Stressful or not, enjoy it. Stress will always be there, but it’s pretty normal. Do not let stress ruin every ideas and plans you have in mind. Remember, stress will make you ugly, and it's important for us to stay beautiful before and after the wedding ;) So Happy preps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥