Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Fascinators - Princess Weds


I have been a lover of fascinators ever since I was a little girl. I love wearing head bands with big flowers on it, and I feel as if my aura changes every time I wear these types of head bands. To show uniqueness and exude my personality as an offbeat bride, I am going to wear a fascinator on our prenuptial photo shoot as well as on my wedding day. ;)
Not everyone would have the guts to wear a bird cage veil during their wedding day, but since I wanted to inculcate my love for these pieces; I preferred to wear one instead. There are a number of suppliers who can customize these types of veils and fascinators according to your motif, and thankfully, I was able to find someone who can tailor this lovely piece for me. I’ve sent out designs and inspirations, and to believe it or not, her rates are competitive and to top that, the pieces she creates are really exquisite.  
Below are her sample works. 






Aside from bird cage veils, Princess Weds also designs unity candles, bible, wedding cords, rosary, and so much more. 



  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥