Monday, November 7, 2011

Re-booked: Grand Ballroom


Last Saturday, Mark and I went to Great Eastern Hotel to RE-book the Grand Ballroom for our reception venue. We finalized the contract and signed the contract again for the 3rd time. Good thing Laila, our account executive was really accommodating and was kind enough to reconstruct our contract with lots if erasures.  I must say that the appointment was a real success and we were both happy that no one had booked this function hall yet. So this is it! I can already imagine Mark and I going down the grand staircase as a part of our grand entrance. Woot woot!
Of course, I wouldn’t miss taking pictures of the Grand Staircase again. I even took pictures of the super old school souvenirs that are already included on their wedding packages (sorry, Mark and I are not a big fan of dust catcher souvenirs), & the wedding cake that we’re going to get from them. We’re also planning to upgrade the utensils they are going to use per table.  

Hotel's Glass Elevator ;)

Currently preparing for a Debut! ;)

I just love their chairs. ;)

We got this cake. The cake that was included on their package was just an icing cake. Mark and I opted to upgrade our cake to a 3-tiered fondant cake.  It would look a lil bit like this. Color would be changed to brown and pink. But what I don't like about this cake is the cake topper. hehe. :D (We had to add 2665 to get this cake. )

Their super old school souvenirs. hehe. Couples can also opt to upgrade their souvenirs to crystals.But of course, since this is included in their wedding packages, we were left with no choice but to choose a design.We're thinking of using these souvenirs as an added decoration on the cake table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥