Thursday, November 17, 2011

KikongManlalarawan for Photo and video services

Last night, I had a smooth conversation with my photographer, and we discussed the packages I am going to get from him. I must say that he is proficient and professional with they way he deals with prospected clients. (ehem!) Here's a rundown of the packages we're going to get from him.

 a whole day of pre nuptial photo/video session*
-          post processing of all shots (photo and video)
-          3 professional photographers, 1 videographer and 1 editor on wedding day with Kiko as the main photographer
-          one framed  photo canvas print at least 16 x 20 in size
-          one main album with at least 150 photos mostly in 5R (5x7) prints
-           DVD(s) containing all photos (printed and not printed)  in JPEG and edited video
-          delivery of album, prints, DVD within Metro Manila**

Audio Visual Presentation featuring photos and videos from pre nup sessions, wedding ceremony. Includes additional two
            featured video (either slideshow,  MTV, short film or documentary)              
-          Full HD video coverage on including editing (wedding ceremony          
and reception).    


What I am really raving about is the Onsite video (SDE) he's going to present at the wedding reception. SDE nowaday's costs 15000 and above, and we got this at a very good rate. Such a steal! ♥

To give you a brief background, my photographer is my former- agent (but still my office mate) that’s why I was able to get a big discount to his professional services. With all the videos he showed me last night, I must say that he is adept in editing films and I feel really thankful to meet this person not just because he will be my PV but of course, with the major discount he gave us. hehe  The rates he gave me was his rates way back year 2010.

An Excerpt from Deuxcats.blogspot.com about KikongManlalarawan
Francis had been a part time professional photographer for three years shooting portraits, weddings and other events in support particularly of independent music artists.
He had worked with bands like Makiling, syalaM, Bailan, Kinaiya, Diwa De Leon and David Sicam shooting performances, album launch and exhibits providing photos for their sites, portfolios and album covers.
Since 2008, he has been a part of Damayan, Interaksyon, Yamang Pinoy (D.I.Y), a collaboration with Filipino artists of world music genre showcasing the bands’ music while exhibiting his photography.
He is a product of Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF) with veteran photographers Ador Pamintuan, Vic Sison , Ed Santiago and graphic artist Frando Culata as his mentors.
In his desire to pursue film making, he trained at Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI) under multimedia expert Dennis Lucero, director Dale Custodio and cinematographer Paul Pangan.
Upcoming projects include MTV's for Kinaiya, wedding videos and short films teaming up with budding screenwriter Rodel Catapia. 

Here are some pictures I grabbed from his multiply site: Sorry Kiko, I grabbed the pictures without your permission. ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥