Monday, November 21, 2011

Trial make up by: MV- Balo (Make up Artist for Mac) ♥

Last Sunday, I already I had my trial make up with MV- Balo and to be honest, I am 100% satisfied with the way she handled the entire trial make up session. Aside from her being professional, she has this charm that would make her clients feel very at ease.
To give you a brief background, MV was referred to me by a bride to be to, who also happens to be my friend whom I met from one of the support groups over the Internet. That was the time when I was still scouting for suppliers that wouldn't hurt our pockets yet provide a very good service. I am not too fussy with HMUA suppliers, and I am not even very particular with the brands of make-up they are going to apply on my face, HMUA’s  since I I have no allergies with make ups. But luckily, MV is a make-up artist for MAC, so I am pretty much lucky to get her services at a very reasonable rate. ;) 
Sharing the unofficial photo's that h2b took during the trial make up session. I promise to post the pics once MV uploads them on her Facebook account. :D 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥