Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ysabela Florist = Booked

Last Saturday, H2b and I went to San Sebastian church to attend the anticipated mass and met with Ysabela Florist to finalize the packages we are going to get from them.
Gladly the transaction really went very smoothly, and true to its tagged, Sir Russel was indeed 100.1% accommodating. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to meet Ms. Weng (the proprietor of Ysabela Florist) since she had a scheduled ocular visit with another bride.  And to top that, Sir Russel also gave me a bracelet since I am from GT (GirlTalk) Thank you so much! ♥
Sir Russell showed us sample pictures of their previous works that really made us feel very proud that we booked them as our reception stylist. They do have budgeted and pricey packages too according to the couple’s want. Here’s a rundown of the services we’re going to get from them.
*17 centerpieces
*Backdrop (Sir Russel showed me the inspiration they are going to use to decorate the reception venue. He said that this will be the trend next year. To keep the suspense, I am not going to post the peg he showed me, but I can pretty tell that the idea is 100 % really striking.
*Flowers for teddy bears
*2 set up for presidential tables
*Wristers
*Throw bouquet 
This is the bracelet they give to GT brides ♥

Mural ;)

San Sebastian Church Facade


What a coincidence! :) San Sebastian is also preparing for a wedding. 

That's me! ;)

Trying the Fascinators that Ysabela is also selling.
Trying the head bands for Flower girls. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥