Thursday, April 26, 2012

DIY Place cards

With the long guest list we have, making place cards for each of our guests is totally out of the picture. I find it really tiresome and more complex because aside from arranging the seat plan, we would have to arrange too, who sits beside each other. 

However, on the last minute of sending some of our DIY “printables” to our wedding coordinator, we decided to make place cards for the VIP table. (naks!) With no backgrounds in photoshop, I am thankful that I was able to find a good template that I can edit and add names on it. Here’s the design that I came up with. We’ve matched it of course with our wedding colors, with a little bit of style of our wedding invitations.  



Disclaimer: The design is not wholly designed by me, but I was able to edit it, and add some details on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥