Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My 6 in 1 emcee ☻

Being an emcee is not an easy thing to do. They have an essential role on the wedding party since they will help keep the party alive.

Part of the original plan was that, Mark and I would get someone from our circle of friends to host the wedding party. However, since most of them are shy-type, the friends I have asked to be our emcee, honestly declined our request. Hehe.I also wanted my brother to host the wedding, but for some reasons, he won't be able to do so. No more detailed explanation needed.

I also wanted to get Rodel as our emcee, since he knows the love story between Mark and I. But given that he will be my ‘wedding coordinator’, it wouldn’t be easy for him to be our emcee and at the same our wedding coordinator. Hassle much?! :D

So there came Norly B. Dizon – a well-known emcee who has been famous on the wedding industry. I’ve seen his name on the Internet numerous times but wasn’t interested to check him since all the while, I thought I’m going to get an emcee from my circle of friends. Norby is not the typical emcee you would hear during a wedding party, because he is a 6 in 1 emcee. His package contains the ff:

1. Program - presentation via laptop (sequences, pictures, videos & spiels)
2. Music - presentation, downloading & burning of songs in CDs
3. Technical - collaboration & cuing of music
4. Floor - briefing of suppliers at the reception
5. Emcee - I host to the delight of the guests
6. Singer - I sing & entertain with my medley of songs

Who would have thought that an emcee can do that? Just like what my friend Rodel said, “lahat nalang pinasok”.

Norby is very kind too, and replies to our inquiries on a very timely manner. And due to our early booking, he gave us a freebie worth 2,000 off his package. – a female OTD. Another answered prayer for us! An OTD nowadays costs 8K, and he gave it to us for free. Thank you Norby! Our 6 in 1 emcee assured us that our wedding will be hassle free and he’ll take care of everything on our wedding party. 

Peso Power: 8,000 - 10,000

Contact Person: Norly Dizon
Address: Molave Suites, , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone No: (632) 345-8245
Mobile No: (63922) 824-9567, (63927) 302-6300
Email: norly_dizon@yahoo (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥