I do enjoy checking the Internet and searching for possible wedding giveaways that we can give to our guests. I also thought of having DIY (do-it-yourself) souvenirs, but since I am not that crafty, having this idea is already out of the picture.
Given that Mark and I love taking pictures together, it’s such a great idea to have a Photobooth on our wedding day! Surely, guests would appreciate this, since they get to bring home something special that captured their crazy, laughable, comical, lovable, and memorable times during our wedding day!
Suppliers Name: Picture Capture
Here are the inclusions on the package that we’re going to get:
* unlimited canon quality 4R prints (1 photo print out per session)
* creative photo layout
* standard white or black backdrop / colored fabrics
* downloadable photos (online)
* free use of props and other accessories
* copy of hi-resolution photos in a CD
* on-site friendly technician & photo booth operator
* free delivery and setup of photo booth within M. Mla.
Their regular rate for 3 hours is 10,000 – but thankfully, I am able to avail their promo price. ;)