Friday, July 1, 2011

My bridal march song ♥

Now that we have Velvet Mood Musicale to play during our wedding ceremony, looking for wedding songs to be played on our big day came in very handy for me, since they already provided me a repertoire.
Along with the list they gave me, we can also request other songs to be played on our ceremony too.
While looking for wedding songs was so easy for me, searching for the bridal march song was kind of difficult for me. I've had numerous songs in mind, but couldn't seem to find the best song. All of the songs recommended online don’t suit my taste and I don’t see myself walking down the aisle having it as a background music. While some songs do suit my taste, the only problem is these songs are too common for a bridal march.☻
Pangarap ko ang Ibigin ka, Ikaw and Panunumpa came into my mind, but had second thoughts since these songs are too famous which became too common for a bridal march. Mark and I wanted something unique :D I also thought of having Teenage Dream as my bridal march, but of course, tempo would have to change. (FYI, I’m not thinking of an underground music. Haha)
So while I was scanning the repertoire Sir Edwin gave me, there was this title on the list that really DIDN’T catch my attention. But it ended as my bridal march song. ♥
I don’t want to tell the title here on my blog, since I want my bridal march song to be a big surprise for our guests. (ahahaha) So, I immediately searched the song on YouTube, and while I was listening to this very lovely song, tears fell down from my eyes and felt the ‘this is it moment’ again. I am not certain if this song is already common for a bridal march, but to be honest this is the first time I’ve heard it. And the lyrics are so perfect!
Now, I can truly imagine kickin’ my wedding dress and gliding my way to meet the man on the altar whom I will spend the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking of playing ikaw too for my bridal march.HOwever, upon reading your blog, i became curious, may i ask what song are you referring to?thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions here ♥