Monday, August 29, 2011

Our family ♥


At exactly 8 months and 28 days from today (Aug 28), I am going to march along the aisle and am already going to change my name. The surname I have learned to love for quite some time, since my classmates used to tease me as Chuariariap, and Chihuahua.

I never visualized myself getting married, in view of the fact that I wasn’t open to this idea. Civil wedding is okay for me, but I never thought of marching down the aisle, since I knew very well that having a church wedding can be really costly. (Good thing, I am good in budgeting already, and we’re proud that we are not wasting every cent we have saved ever since we started planning – except the 5,000 pesos we downed to City Gardens – sorry I just can’t get enough of it!)

I’ve had past relationships before I met Mark, but I never discussed any plans with them about getting married or so. However, everything had changed when Mark and I started our relationship together. As early as 4 months, we were already open to the fact that we will get married SOON, but only started planning on the first quarter of 2011.

I am very excited to call Mark, my ‘official’ husband while he calls me my ‘official’ wife.  Aside from calling him my husband, I am also excited to have someone I call my own MIL (mother in law), FIL (father in law), BIL (brother in law) and SIL (sisters in law) =) But of course, it’s not just me, since he’s also excited as I am, because this has been a part of our dream ever since we started our relationship. To seal our love, and prove it in front of our loved ones, especially to God. Up to this moment, I can’t thank enough that I already found the guy I have been waiting for, and the one whom I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I just couldn’t ask for more. I won’t say the good qualities about Mark – but to introduce him to my parents with 100% guts just proves that he is such an ideal guy.

All of my friends tell me that I am very much lucky to find someone like Mark, who has very good family ties. Nowadays, it’s quite hard to find someone, where the guy’s family also accepts the guy’s wife. Most of the stories I have heard from my friends, FSIL and FMIL are the usual kontrabida’s on every couple’s married life. Luckily, that is not my case, because Mark’s family is very nice, accommodating and gave me 100% acceptance. The acceptance they have shown me truly made me feel that I am already part of their family. – I just hope that I get to spend more time with them, since I only see them during special occasions. 

Here are some of the pictures we have with our family members: ♥




Enzo's birthday ;)


Us! (The Yellow team)


Wacky picture!!!
With Mark's brother (best man) and sister-in-law

With Enzo - (Mark's super cute nephew! - ring bearer)



With Pinky, Precious and Karina (my Secondary sponsors!)

Mom and Mark tandem ♥

With my brother & nieces - where am I? I was the one who took this pic. LOL





Looking at this picture, I'm 100% sure that Mark would be a great dad!!! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥