Thursday, August 4, 2011

Save-the-Date Cards


Before, I thought of giving candies, marshmallows, jelly beans in a mini jar as our save the date for our guests. I even thought of giving mini oatmeal cookies wrapped with our own wedding labels on it. 

However, since designing our own save the date cards and have it printed on a printing store is more practical; Mark and I decided to have it this way instead.
  
 -- I am still undecided what design to choose since I am still waiting the layout that our P/V will create for us. In the meantime, here are the samples. 
Disclaimer: Undisclosed wedding date ;)




One of  my friends said that these STD cards look like an invitation for a debut or a children's party. But I find it so elegant & sophisticated - it's so ME! But, I'm not the only one who's getting married! LOL. But still, it remains to be seen, whether we're going to use these designs or not. ☻

Related link: http://bloggingb2b.blogspot.com/2011/05/save-date.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions here ♥